Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dream Vacations...


It's a rainy day today, so Ellie is playing happily in her room and I am dreaming about the day when we can take family vacations again! We are going to try to take a weekend trip this Saturday/Sunday, I think, and it will be one of the only times we've gone overnight with Ellie somewhere. When she was 3 months old we stayed overnight in Dallas for an early morning flight, and we stayed overnight in Roundup when she was about 5 months old. Other than that (and trips to Texas for a week or more, where she has her own room) we haven't really done any overnight stuff with her. That means it's basically been 2 years since we've gone on vacation! So I'm finding myself dreaming about places I'd like to go and I think the Treesort sounds awesome! Very Swiss Family Robinson. I want to go there someday.

No comments: