Monday, February 9, 2009

My BENTO Wishlist....

At the very top of my bento wishlist is...

... I want a Daiso Japan store in Bozeman, MT!! I don't really think that will happen since the only two states that have them are Washington and California, but it's still at the top of my wishlist. ;D On the plus side, I learned that there's a Daiso in Bellingham, WA and that's right near my friend Tam, so maybe it is time for a trip out that way again after all! =D She hasn't met Ellie yet and we haven't met her kids, so it would be fun to go and hang out with them again! And if I get my bento fix in the same trip... that would be even better!

... but on to what I would want if we had a Daiso locally...


Bento boxes! (A couple "real" bento boxes would be nice =D)



Food dividers! (both the traditional AND the cute. =D)


Rice molds!

Rice boxes! (though rice molds would suffice if I could only have one of the two...)


Food picks! (the cuter the better!)


and last but not least.... sauce containers!!! (aren't these the cutest things you've ever seen???)

Sigh... I really wish we had a Daiso nearby.... This could SO be my new craft.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I have one of those boxes at the top, we got it in Japan! They also sell them here at Asian groceries and there is a Japanese store that sells them too. I can have Christian pick you up one if you are not too picky about the design...

Tamara said...

how fun! maybe the kids and i can make a trip to target (aka: the mall and our nearest daiso store) this week to check out your options! will keep you posted!