Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Parties R Us


FlickrDroid Upload, originally uploaded by elizabethwickland.

On Monday Ellie and I met up with friends at a place in Bozeman called Parties R Us. It's basically two large rooms with several of those inflatable slides / obstacle courses / bouncy houses in each room. We went on a day that it was too cold to play outside, so it was perfect! It's a great place to take your kids to get their energy out, someplace you don't have to walk around picking up after them. =D I think the entry is a smidgen steep at $7 (but, then again, I'm a cheapskate!) but from now until the 24th they have "stocking stuffer passes" that are $5 each, valid after the 26th with no expiration date. I bought a few of them for Ellie's stocking and we will be going back!

If you live in the area, I suggest you stop in sometime this winter. It's worth checking out!

Here's a little video of Ellie running through one of the obstacle courses (and me following behind - the inflatables are sturdy enough for adults, too! Makes it fun for playing with your kids!)


1 comment:

Angie said...

We've got a place like that in Longview....Pump It Up, I think. It's pretty cool esp in bad weather! Glad y'all found it!